Thursday, October 29, 2009
Writer
rosPrevious Posts
- it must be cool to work in Pixar. :)
- conversation with collyflower:ros: do you think an...
- i just told felily that i have a tissue paper stuc...
- i just changed my blogskin and i think i lost all ...
- my blogskin is now hopelessly empty because the ow...
- just woke up after being knocked out on the sofa f...
- this was what we saw at the great waters where the...
- and when i have run through all the options in my ...
- How Can I Keep From Singing- Chris TomlinThere is ...
- ugh, i know. i'm horrible and i haven't blogged in...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


10 Comments:
actually it looks more like you on the other side of the steel gate, since you are as furry as the hamster whereas i'm pretty hairless. :)
now why does hairless sound so negative? hmm.
10:56 AM
i guess your argument works too.
i don't think hairless sounds negative! i think it's just me, though. a matter of perspective, i guess. haha. :)
12:13 AM
ehh really got a bit look like him leh ros! haha! :)
12:49 AM
eh wah lao this kinda lovebird convo you all keep to yourself leh!! hahaha.
12:56 AM
hahahahaha! sorryy guys. :P
4:14 PM
ROS !!!! SUPER CUTE !!!!!! hahahah. you have a hamster?
6:15 PM
hahaha no di, i stole the picture from google images. :) my mum's not a fan of animals, remember. haha.
(but i love gigi and rover!) :)
2:56 PM
hahah cheyyyy. yes of course I remember that's why I was so surprised haha. super cute though !! (the picture I mean in case you misunderstand HAHA). ahh I'm falling asleeepppp and I've got a class in an hour and a half. :|
12:32 AM
hahaha u're funny, di. wake up wake up! :) actually, i'm falling asleep too, but it's almost bedtime, so. hee. :P
10:12 PM
i can so imagine...
11:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home